Thursday, April 30, 2009

Where did my baby go?

All of the sudden, I have realized that Cash is growing up! Seriously, I feel like it has happened overnight. First, he started sleeping through the night :) Oh joyful day! OK, well he has really only done it once and that was a few nights ago, but he usually only wakes up once now and I just have to go in and give him his binkie and he goes right back to sleep :) And this isn't a big deal or really even worth typing, but I'm gonna say it because it is just more evidence of him growing up... I have been trying to get him for the past few weeks to switch from his baby binkie to the 6+ months binkie. Well, he loves his big boy binkie now... and he realized this on the same day he realized that he no longer wants a bottle! What?!? What 7 month old baby doesn't use a bottle anymore? Apparently, Cash. Yes, he only will drink from his sippie cup now. I know, he's nuts! But hey I guess I don't have to worry about getting rid of the bottle, right? Just two more things now... he is crawling everywhere (as you can see from the last picture). And I have a video of him from a few weeks ago pulling himself up. Is it bad that when he falls at the end you can hear laughter coming from his mom on the video? Cash on Easter!
He loves his ball :)

Crawling everywhere!


Man, time does fly. Sorry for all of the boring rambling about my little guy! I just can't believe all of the fun new things he is doing now!
Have a nice day everyone :)

4 comments:

SloneFamily said...

Oh MY little Cash Man... that makes me sad when you see him fall at the end-- I am hoping on the other end of that video is 2 parents RUNNING to pick up their sweetie! Ha Ha. He is seriously growing up so quick {Tear}.

Jenna said...

He is growing up so fast! I can't believe he doesn't like the bottle anymore! Crazy little man, He is so dang cute! We need to get together with the kiddos more, I feel like I never see him! Love the video! Your laughing is really funny, your so cute!

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

Wow he is so big! I haven't seen him in so long, I can't believe how incredibly cute he is! I'm not just saying that because you're my friend, he is so so cute! It is so sad that they grow fast but their stages just keep getting more and more fun! It really would be so much fun to see how Grace and Cash interact together. Hopefully soon! Can't wait to see ya next Friday!

Anonymous said...

It is always so crazy to me how fast kids grow. I guess that's why they say to cherish every moment. I love that video of Cash, you guys are such proud parents! Cash is definitely a stud!