Monday, April 20, 2009

Oh Frank!







I decided to dedicate a post to our little monster, Frank. Poor Frankie used to be our little baby, but you know how it goes... he has fallen a little lower on the totem pole the last 6 1/2 months! For those of you who have had the pleasure of meeting Frankie (note the sarcasm) he is the most hyper, out of control dog EVER! But, for some reason we still love him! His groomer puts it best, she always tells me that Frank is "a little rascal!" However, I have never met a sweeter dog. His entire purpose in life is to love everyone! We try to get him to chase birds, cats other dogs... you know the usual things dogs love, but no, he just wants to be everyone's best friend! He is such a sweet little cuddle bug, though at times it is a little too close... I know he is just trying to say "I love you!" So this post is to Frankie! I love you monster! And I am going to strive to be a better dog mom :)



2 comments:

SloneFamily said...

Awww Frank! I can't even remember when he was so little and cute and innocent :)

Jaime G. Fryer said...

Frank is a little cutie! We once had a dog for a few long months, but we had to give it away because it was out of control!!!