Thursday, April 16, 2009

Let's Get Physical!

Matt and Hilary Before...Matt and Hilary After!
Matt and I decided to start working out together every night! Soon, we'll be as ripped as this couple. You guys better go get your tickets... for the "gun" show! ha ha (yes I know that joke isn't funny to anyone older than 12, but it still cracks me up) :) I'm hoping by posting this someone out there will hold us accountable to our workout plan. Feel free to harass us if we don't look as good as the body builder couple in a few months :) Have a nice night folks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! Please don't look like the second picture.Especially the guy whose orange hair matches his orange body. Body builder people gag me(sorry to all you body builder's out there). You and Matt look so cute. Such a happy little couple. Hope you and your family had a good ol' Easter.

Jenna said...

You guys are such a cute couple but I agree with Brittany, please don't ever look like the people in the second pic! :) Good luck with working out! That's so fun that you're going to do it together! I wish I had someone to work out with by my house, Jeff is too fast for me to run with! :(

SloneFamily said...

Good Luck Gal! I will join you in your workout plan in about July ;)

Sunny said...

Where did you find that picture of me and Adam?! :)