Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm the world's worst blogger...




I have a new goal to blog at least twice a week because my blog has been SO neglected lately... we'll see how this goes.


Life has been crazy busy lately... weddings, bridal showers, birthdays, etc. etc. etc. Seriously, this is the craziest time in our house and it won't slow down until the new year. I really should feel happy and blessed that we have so many friends and family to celebrate all of these special occasions with, and do not get me wrong, I LOVE it but it is also a little stressful! Usually, I am so laid back (maybe even a little too much) about money, however it is so crazy how much all of these things add up. And like they say, "When it rains, it pours!" Oh my, that is SO true! Oh well, I just need to pray that we make it through to January when things will slow down a little :) On a side note, Saturday was Cash's first birthday party and it went way better than I could have ever hoped, despite having all of our family crammed up in our HOT house (the air decided not to work that day). Everything was so fun though. I just have to learn to cherish these moments... oh he is just growing too fast! I seriously cry every time I think about it. I even teared up during "Happy Birthday!" Everyday I think, please just stay a baby one more day! OK, OK I have to move on from this topic because I am a little too emotional right now!


Lately, I have been trying so hard to find something fun for Cash to do that isn't ridiculously expensive. I mean, we can only go to McDonald's, splash pads, swimming, shopping, out to lunch and read so many times a day :) ha ha OK, you caught me I don't really do all of those everyday. I do however feel like I am running out of things to do. I try to be creative and fun, but Cash is SO hyper he wants something to do every minute of the day. So I have been looking for some classes for him and long story short, the more I look, the more motivated I am to just start my own toddler program of some sort. Probably like a Little Gym type... I will keep you all posted on that one :)


Thanks for listening to my rambling! Love you all and have a fabulous night!


1 comment:

SloneFamily said...

Love you Hilsy! I am in love with Cash's cuteness :)