Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Baby Pritchert #2...

I know after reading the title, you all think I'm pregnant... I am not! However, lately Matt and I have been thinking another one would be pretty great :) I know Cash would just LOVE it! He loves being around other kids, and lately I am feeling like I have a little too much time on my hands so maybe that is a sign that I should get busy again.....ha ha no pun intended! On a side note, Cash took his first steps about 3 weeks ago and now is a walking machine WOO HOO!










6 comments:

SloneFamily said...

OMG I am in love with his blondeness lately! Im all for Baby P number 2.... Get on it girl, Ha Ha Pun INTENDED :)

Jenna said...

What a little stud! He is too cute! Okay... what the heck does no pun intended mean???! I've heard a couple people say that and I don't get it?!

Anonymous said...

GET DOWN ON IT HILS!!!! Cash is so freaking cute, you and Matt make cute kids! Totally go for it!!!

By the way, jenna, a pun is a play on words. So when Hilary said "maybe that's a sign I should get busy again," it could mean two things. One being literally busy and the other one being, busy in the bedroom. She used a play on words but didn't intend to therefore she wrote, no pun intended.

Sorry for the english lesson, lol. Hopefeully this makes sense Jenna!

Matt and Hilary said...

ha ha Brit, you are too funny :) Thanks for explaining that to Jenna!

Jaime G. Fryer said...

Good one Hilary! I so thought you were announcing baby #2, but it sounds like you'll save that for the next month or two! Ha! I'm glad I got to meet Cash last month. He is definate Prince Charming material:-) Get busy girl!

Jenna said...

Thanks for explaining! You guys are funny! I'm pretty sure i get it now! :)