Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Family Fun!

Peyton and Cash at Joe's


This weekend was full of family time! On Saturday, we had a Shill family reunion. It was great to relax at the park and see all of our family members... including some we didn't even know :) After that, we went over to Matt's grandparent's house for some more family time. Matt's grandma made a delicious dinner and we visited with some other family. What a fun day it was! We are so blessed to have so many family members close by! Here are some pictures from Saturday...



Me and Cash!





Having fun on the swing :)










Sunny, Lindsay and Me





The Pritchert Gang :)





The boys trying to figure out "horseshoes"





Cash Man relaxing in the sun!


Then on Sunday we had dinner with my grandparents, aunt, cousins and sisters at Joe's BBQ! It was so yummy! Good food and time with the fam makes for a wonderful weekend!








6 comments:

Megan Swiatkowski said...

How fun!!! I wish I had a huge family like that for fun family reunions. I just can't believe how big Cash is. He's so cute. I love your blog background too. So fun and Springy!!!

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

Your pictures are cute! Isn't it so wonderful to have such close family members?! I love that last picture of Cash. Is he already crawling cuz it totally looks like it!

SloneFamily said...

I love my little Cash Man. And my Oh my... Peyton is cute, I have never seen her! That family reunion looked HUGE... I saw the pic on Sunny's blog.

Jenna said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! I love the pic of you and Cash, he is such a little stud! Sounds like a fun family weekend!

Jaime G. Fryer said...

Hey, Good Woman! Or should I say good Mama?! I saw your link on facebook and just had to come check you out! Cash is sooo cute! I love the picture of you and your two sisters! Where's a picture of Grandma Joni the Pony? I already follow Sunny's blog and now I'm adding you. Feel free to add mine too: www.markandjaimefryer.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Hillary!
How have you been girl! This is my first time seeing Cash. Om my garsh he is such a handsome little man. Those big blue eyes are just so adorable!! I heard you guys just bought a house. Congrats!! That is so exciting. Thanks for finding me on here, I look forward to reading your blogs!