Thursday, November 19, 2009

World's Greatest Husband!

I do not say this enough... I seriously have the BEST husband ever! I know most ladies think this, but I really know it. My poor Matty is always having to put up with his disabled wife! 90% of the time I can't move because of my hurt back and finally when my back feels a little bit better, what do ya know... I'm sick! I'm truly not meaning to complain at all, just paint a picture of what my hubby has to deal with. So, not only does he work so hard all day, he comes home, (this week with no dinner because I puke at the thought of cooking) eats his fast food and takes care of our little Cash Man. Did I mention that he gives Cash his bath EVERY night? WOW! I know, I am the luckiest girl in the world. Speaking of baths, I always mention to Matt how in our dream home we are going to have a huge jacuzzi tub and a TV in the bathroom so I can relax and watch TV in the bath. Last night as I was watching SYTYCD, Matt told me to stay downstairs for the next five minutes until he comes to get me. I knew he was doing something sweet because that is just him, so I was pretty excited :) He came down in a couple of minutes and had me close my eyes to lead me up to our bedroom. I was the happiest girl in the world when I saw a bubble bath with candles, and the best part of all... he moved the TV to the bathroom and had it on SYTYCD! My dream come true :) Man, I love him SO much! What would I do without him?Thank you for being so amazing Matty!

3 comments:

SloneFamily said...

LOVE him! He is the best Hil... don;t you forget it. Wait.... but why were you puking hilsy??????????

Anonymous said...

O wow! That is a great, awesome hubby! I hope you are feeling better and I hope you and your family have an awesome Thanksgiving! Lots of hugs...miss you!

ConnieB said...

What a cute story- your family is so adorable! I was so glad to be able to take your pictures-I'm even more glad that you like them! Thanks for the sweet compliment (: