Sunday, May 24, 2009

23 going on 11...

Is it bad that I am obsessed with the same things as most 11 year old girls? Example: Matt and I went to go see Hannah Montana the Movie this weekend (well, really Matt left 20 minutes into the movie, but I stayed by myself... yes, an adult lady sitting in Hannah Montana by herself!) lol. It is definitely my new favorite, in fact I am going to buy the soundtrack on Tuesday. Seriously, I LOVE Miley Cyrus! She is amazing and I am not ashamed to admit it.Another 11 year old girl obsession......... ZAC EFRON! My oh my, I love him. It's ok, Matt knows about this crush and he doesn't mind :) Let's all just take a minute to appreciate his beauty!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not alone. I am a grown woman with a crush on Zac too!

SloneFamily said...

Hmmmmm, you know what I think! Love Miley Cyrus, but could not sit thru a full EPISODE of Hannah Montannah... Zac Efron is too innocent and little boyish to me-- But I love that you love this stuff, it makes me laugh ;) Way to go Matt! Most men would not do that Hil, I am a tad bit biased, but you are one lucky girl to have Matty!

Anonymous said...

I think Efron is hott too. I like his flowing wing-like hair.

Megan Swiatkowski said...

Oh Hil....How I love this about you! I tried to make it through Highschool Musical but I just couldn't!!! How sweet that Matt attempted to go with you. Paul would NEVER do that!

Jaime G. Fryer said...

Go Hilary! I so want to see Hannah Montana! I just need to find someone to go with. And yes, Zac is a beauty! You crack me up!